PS5 Launching November 12 (1 Viewer)

i have an old headset -

SteelSeries Arctis 7 - Lossless Wireless Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone: X v2.0 Surround - for PC and PlayStation 4 - Black​

Amazon product ASIN B07FZVXS8H
It doesn't like my amazon link apparently.

Is it worth upgrading to the newer headsets? It still works fine. Don't know if i'm missing out with that 3d audio.

i have a ps4 headset that i have been using and it's fine....i don't know how much difference the 3d headset would make....my guess is not that much unless you are one of those weird audio people

i have a ps4 headset that i have been using and it's fine....i don't know how much difference the 3d headset would make....my guess is not that much unless you are one of those weird audio people
Okay, i think you're right. This one has lasted for 4 years. I'll just wait for it to die. It can't be terribly much longer.

Fyi- Costco has a PS5 bundle in stock, includes GoW.
Also BestBuy is doing an event today selling them for TotalTech members at noon E.

I got the pulse 3D headphones a couple weeks ago since they were on sale. Ive only used them twice, so too early to judge.

Fyi- Costco has a PS5 bundle in stock, includes GoW.
Also BestBuy is doing an event today selling them for TotalTech members at noon E.
Bundles seem to be more available right now.
I just picked one up from Amazon

Game Stop next to my work has them more often now. Still holding out cause really I just play on PC now. I can get a PS5 later just to "collect" it.

I saw this email come in as well. However, I'm not even sure what this is? Perhaps I've just overlooked it as a feature?

I saw this email come in as well. However, I'm not even sure what this is? Perhaps I've just overlooked it as a feature?

it was basically meant to beef up the PS5's release lineup....

it was a bunch of older ps4 games, mostly decent ones...and most people already played them

it was basically meant to beef up the PS5's release lineup....

it was a bunch of older ps4 games, mostly decent ones...and most people already played them
This is true. However, I'm still going to make sure I added all of them to my library, if I haven't already.

Do…which ps5 should I buy? Not a huge gamer, and primarily will be getting it got Hogwarts, NCAA (when it arrives), and Eldin Ring. Looks like there are different ps5 options

@Saint_Ward you play, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom