Karate Kid Sequel (1 Viewer)

Chozen made this season, IMO. He was both serious and funny. But
Mike Barnes
was a good addition, even though it was limited.

So is this supposed to be the final season?
I have not seen any mention anywhere of that. I figure Netflix will milk this one for all the views they can get. Maybe another season or two.

I have not seen any mention anywhere of that. I figure Netflix will milk this one for all the views they can get. Maybe another season or two.
Zero complaints here...

Think it's already been greenlit for seasons 6 and 7.
Just feels like this should’ve been the last season. It feels like we’re getting close to shark territory.

After bringing back Barnes (and even Jessica Andrews), there’s no one else to bring back. And that’s been the major draw for people in my demographic.

But at that point, who cares?
Apparently a lot since there have been calls for her to be added in the media and social media. As different as it was to the other movies (and I am no fan myself), Swank's role is a part of this universe as well.

There is still the big international competition. I don’t think they would end the show with that just hanging out there. I’m not sure how they make it compelling considering how this season ended, but I have faith they will find a way.

Sony Pictures has announced the “return of the original ‘Karate Kid’ franchise” to the big screen by dating a new “Karate Kid” movie for June 7, 2024.

While the franchise has lived on thanks to Netflix’s “Cobra Kai” series, which just debuted its fifth season on the streaming platform, this new “Karate Kid” project will be the franchise’s first film offering since a 2010 reboot starring Jaden Smith.

The 2024 “Karate Kid” movie does not yet have a synopsis from the studio or a cast and crew attached……

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom