Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Tech-Talk Board

Old 11-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #1
Stephen2121

Stephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished road
DVD Decrypting Software

Anyone know where I can get a version of the DVD43 or whatever its called to decrypt dvds for copying?
Stephen2121 is offline Reply With Quote

Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 11-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
saintcool13
Free Agent

saintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
saintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I have one on my computer. Maybe I can email it to you? It's a DVD Decrypter.exe I've never used it because I don't have DVD R on my computer.
saintcool13 is offline Reply With Quote

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
Expatriate
More than 15K posts served!

Expatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club Member
Expatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club MemberExpatriate Prestigious Diamond Club Member
You can download DVDFab HD Decrypter and use it for free with limited options. It has a 30 day trial where you can go fully functional if you like.

http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm
Expatriate is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
Stephen2121

Stephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished road
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:33 AM   #5
Stephen2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
You can download DVDFab HD Decrypter and use it for free with limited options. It has a 30 day trial where you can go fully functional if you like.

http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm
My friend tried this, but to use this software you have to be able to put the dvd on your hard drive first. The movies that he has, will not even let him do that because of the encryption...

Any other suggestions?

Old 11-14-2008, 08:20 AM   #6
klm2656
Pro-Bowler

klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!
Try this.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html
klm2656 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2008, 08:58 AM   #7
Stephen2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by klm2656 View Post
Thanks! This looks like it might work... Will check it out this evening...

Old 11-14-2008, 10:53 AM   #8
MLU
NSD Legend

MLU has disabled reputation
AnyDVD won't crack everything. I have a few DVDs that I have been unable to make copies of...
MLU is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2008, 01:20 PM   #9
klm2656
Pro-Bowler

klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!klm2656 is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLU View Post
AnyDVD won't crack everything. I have a few DVDs that I have been unable to make copies of...
Works fine for me...Every time.
klm2656 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #10
Expatriate
More than 15K posts served!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen2121 View Post
My friend tried this, but to use this software you have to be able to put the dvd on your hard drive first. The movies that he has, will not even let him do that because of the encryption...

Any other suggestions?
What version was he using? You have to update pretty regularly as the encryptions change, but it will strip the encryption and copy to disk. I'm using 5.0.0.1 and its worked with everything I tried and even allows me to go direct from DVD drive to burner. You can't go straight to burner from DVD drive with the freeware version or if you are recoding from DVD9 to DVD5 however.

I like it because it is easy to strip just the main movie and drop additional languages to keep the compression lower. Plus you don't have to watch those stupid trailers etc when the DVD is set not to allow you to skip them.
Expatriate is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #11
wpak
licensed to threadkill

wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!wpak is a BEAST!
dvd shrink + dvd decrypter is money

wpak is offline Reply With Quote