View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
itztime
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

itztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to behold
itztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to beholditztime is a splendid one to behold
Computer typing backwards and other problems - Help

For the past two days, while on the internet, the computer goes berserk and decides to type backwards and to add to that, if you put the cursor on File, Edit, View, etc.... it will start jumping around to that whole row of commands. I can restart the computer by manually shutting it down (holding the power button down) and it works fine for a few minutes before acting up again. Help, I dont know what to do to resolve this issue.

I am running Windows XP Professional, AVG antivirus (ran a test no viruses), I also ran Adaware (no problems there either).
itztime is offline Reply With Quote

Did you find this post useful? Yes | No