New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
NOLA Raised

HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
Singularity

The viral campaign for this upcoming game for the 360 and PS3 has reached the level of Cloverfield's V-Campaign.

The game centers around a huge Russian Conspiracy that started before WW2.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
NOLA Raised

HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
http://www.mir-12.com/?tag=truthmir-12com

http://insingularity.com/index.php?o...=3:latest-news

Old 02-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
NOLA Raised

A cut-scene from the game.

http://media.gameinformer.com/downlo...y/scenes-2.wmv

Old 01-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
NOLA Raised

latest gameplay trailer;

HennessyRob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
Calm Like A Bomb

Vibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura about
Graphics aren't all that great, but looks like some fun gameplay.

"Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first."
Vibe Merchant is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
I'll play it.
Mauer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
has anyone played this yet??

i got it from GF today

it's actually a pretty cool game....plays identical to Bioshock but the powers are centered around time manipulation....in fact, if you like Bioshock you should like this game

for the record, Bioshock got boring to me after a while so i will see how this game holds up

Old 09-25-2010, 12:14 AM   #8
NOLA Raised

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
has anyone played this yet??

i got it from GF today

it's actually a pretty cool game....plays identical to Bioshock but the powers are centered around time manipulation....in fact, if you like Bioshock you should like this game

for the record, Bioshock got boring to me after a while so i will see how this game holds up
I enjoyed that game.
It has 3 different endings and several really cool weapons.
There is a Sniper Rifle that you control the bullets once they are fired making head shots a guarantee.
HennessyRob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #9
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I played through it, its fun but it gets old quick. It's very repetitive really. It reminds me more of the most recent Wolfenstein game than Bioshock really though.
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #10
I'm driving the bandwagon

MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!
Yeah...i liked it pretty good. Nothing super special but a solid 8 hours or so of pretty good gameplay.
MajorLamont is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
just one