Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 08-20-2008, 05:12 PM   #1

SL1771 has disabled reputation
SAINTS Desktop Icons

I am having trouble locating some cool saints desktop icons.. Can someone help me out.. Thanks
SL1771 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #2
Super Forum Fanatic

Saint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Saint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
You can download this saints theme. The color scheme of all the windows hurts my eyes so I don't use it. I have used the desktop icons though.

http://www.tucows.com/preview/240997

Last edited by Saint Greg; 08-21-2008 at 09:29 AM.
Saint Greg is online now Reply With Quote