New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
BREES SMASH!!

SaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger Club
SaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger ClubSaintsFanInLA 40K Burger Club
What Happens To New Cars That Don't Sell @ Auto Dealerships?

Let's say a Ford Dealership has a 2007 Ford Expedition with 0 mileage and later this year the 2010's come out. It does'not wanna pay an inventory tax on this vehicle again.

What happens to the vehicle?

Does the Dealership then return them to the manufacturer? If so, what then? Are they then stripped and fit into 2010 if possible?

I'm assuming the dealership has dropped the price in an attempt to move the merchandise but has so far been unsuccesful.
Alright, listen to me now!! Yellow yellow fox left twin "F" motion fake slash 37 buster naked right "X" post. Kill "X" pick yellow yellow!! Fox left. Go trips right!! 24 Scant!! 24 Scant double quail!! KILL KILL!! KILL KILL!!
SaintsFanInLA is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
Are you a Who Dat?

Saint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to behold
Saint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to beholdSaint Mike is a splendid one to behold
The 07's are probably long gone by the time 2010's come out. I would imagine they probably are used for fleet cars or sent to auction.
Saint Mike is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
Tap-in

easydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
easydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famereasydave is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I was a new car dealer for over 30 years. The manufacturer does not take cars back. There were times when I had a car that I thought would never sell, but every car will sell under some conditions. Every car I ever had was eventually sold. Maybe not at a profit, but at least moved out of inventory to make room for a more desirable unit.
easydave is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.