Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 11-02-2007, 02:23 AM   #1

Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Tim Tang Test

http://www.timtang.com/ttt

is anyone else playing this? if you are, could you PLEASE help me with the level I'm on? If not, it's definitely a fun challenge for the brain... just make sure you have plenty of idle/side time to work on it.
Danchrism is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2007, 08:27 AM   #2
ppfffffttttt
Candy Tetris Champion Mahjong Champion Bounce Back Champion

efil4stnias has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danchrism View Post
http://www.timtang.com/ttt

is anyone else playing this? if you are, could you PLEASE help me with the level I'm on? If not, it's definitely a fun challenge for the brain... just make sure you have plenty of idle/side time to work on it.

I am now...and level one is killing me!!!! and the song ... i will be singing this all day ...

what is the answer on level one?

Old 11-02-2007, 08:39 AM   #3
Super Forum Fanatic

saintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to behold
saintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by efil4stnias View Post
I am now...and level one is killing me!!!! and the song ... i will be singing this all day ...

what is the answer on level one?
level1 answer is the sequence of numbers not shown, hint begins with a 3
saintfan-n-alex is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2007, 08:49 AM   #4
ppfffffttttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintfan-n-alex View Post
level1 answer is the sequence of numbers not shown, hint begins with a 3

if its 312 i have been entering it all morning and it tells me wrong.

Old 11-02-2007, 09:35 AM   #5
Super Forum Fanatic

saintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to behold
saintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by efil4stnias View Post
if its 312 i have been entering it all morning and it tells me wrong.
thats it

make sure you enter the user name and password (the answer is the password)

level1

Old 11-02-2007, 10:31 AM   #6

Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
try not to reveal many answers in the open, a few sites dedicated to help for the game got the axe for revealing too many answers.
Danchrism is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #7
Super Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danchrism View Post
try not to reveal many answers in the open, a few sites dedicated to help for the game got the axe for revealing too many answers.
yes i saw that trying to research the answer to level 2 - i found all the hints but still cant get it

Old 11-02-2007, 11:58 AM   #8
ppfffffttttt

im done - stopped at level 6 , the music characters.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #9
unnecessarily vulgar

ibelieve is marching in
ibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching in
I am stuck on 3. I found a hint but its still not helping me.
ibelieve is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2007, 01:17 PM   #10
HOF 2010

City Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger Club
City Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger Club
lvl 2 is easy as all get out...
City Champ is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2007, 01:22 PM   #11
ppfffffttttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieve View Post
I am stuck on 3. I found a hint but its still not helping me.

mathematical ...now look at the descritpion of the level in the windows box....

Old 11-02-2007, 02:04 PM   #12
unnecessarily vulgar

ibelieve is marching in
ibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching in
Im on 5...nothing is clicking for me

Old 11-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #13
All-Pro

Fun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura aboutFun Bunch has a spectacular aura about
Yeah I "get" 5...I just don't know the answer.
Fun Bunch is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #14
unnecessarily vulgar

ibelieve is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Bunch View Post
Yeah I "get" 5...I just don't know the answer.

I dont even "get" it....