New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
ALL. THE. WAY.

jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
How long does your mouth stay numb from dentist?

I went to the dentist and had a cavity on my wisdom tooth. It was an hour and a half ago and I am freaking starving. How long does it stay numb? I can't really move my mouth LOL

Thanks and God bless

since my boy was born!
jrdbrn is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
it will stay numb until it's not numb anymore

Old 04-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
it should be unnumb already. He probably forgot to give you the antidote. If you stop back by there and ask him for it, he will fix you right up.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
Count de Monet

v3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
v3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famerv3kt0r is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
After a dentist visit last year, I had the numbness for almost an entire day and got a little worried....

...to the point that I went to Google to diagnose myself .

I wore off of course....happens now and then.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
Fishing fool

Charlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Charlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCharlie Brizzown is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
It should start fading after a couple of hours. You should get most sensation back after a few hours. If by the end of the day it's not totally gone then you've probably had an allergic reaction and you'll be stuck with a tingling for the rest of your life.
Charlie Brizzown is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
All-Pro

ArcSoul is a jewel in the rough
ArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the rough
I had a wisdom tooth pulled last tuesday and it took about 5-6 hours but they really shot me up 4 or 5 times.
ArcSoul is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
Livin' the dream

FLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
FLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLEA is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcSoul View Post
I had a wisdom tooth pulled last tuesday and it took about 5-6 hours but they really shot me up 4 or 5 times.
5 or 6 hours to pull your wisdom teeth? I'd find a new dentist if I were you.
FLEA is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #8
Professional

Paul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger Club
Paul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger Club
You're doomed.
That is all.
Paul is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #9
Angler of the Year

FLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club Member
FLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club Member
Drink some beer, when you stop drooling, that's when the numbness stops...

Old 04-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #10
Hijacked a rainbow

LKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true Saint
LKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true Saint
Massage your face in the numb area. That should help it circulate out better.

Old 04-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #11
ALL. THE. WAY.

jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
I AM CURED!

Now that I can talk properly, I need to schedule a consultation to remove "number 32", which is my right side wisdom tooth. The ******* is sideways :-\ No wonder it never started coming up.

since my boy was born!
jrdbrn is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #12
Professional

Paul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger Club
Paul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger ClubPaul 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
I AM CURED!

Now that I can talk properly, I need to schedule a consultation to remove "number 32", which is my right side wisdom tooth. The ******* is sideways :-\ No wonder it never started coming up.
I got all 4 removed on a Friday morning, suffered Friday evening thru Saturday evening, pretended to suffer on Sunday so that I could still get sympathy from the women in my life, and was good to go on Monday.
Paul is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #13
All-Pro

ArcSoul is a jewel in the rough
ArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the roughArcSoul is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEA View Post
5 or 6 hours to pull your wisdom teeth? I'd find a new dentist if I were you.
Yea, I guess I worded that wrong 5-6 hours for the numbness to go away all though it did take a little over 2 hours to pull that one wisdom tooth. Something like I had rolled roots that curved at the tips it was a very violent procedure.
ArcSoul is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #14
The Voice of Reason

RaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger Club
RaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger ClubRaisingTheBar 40K Burger Club
a lot longer than what they tell you.