New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
wait, what?

SWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger Club
SWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger Club
Domesticviolence joke woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.......

woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home
drunk he beats me to a pulp."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes
home drunk, just take a glass of sweet
tea and start gargling with it. Just gargle and gargle."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and
reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came
home
drunk, I gargled with sweet tea.
I gargled and gargled, and nothing happened!"

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut helps?"

9 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
Very Banned

KardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger Club
KardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger ClubKardiacKat 60K Burger Club
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothin. You already told her twice.
KardiacKat is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
Really?

Galbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Galbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Nothing like a good DV joke, well except a good lynching joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Jordan
How you like that answer? How you like that? You like it? Boom. Left to be interpreted -- or not.
Galbreath34 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

ScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to behold
ScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to behold
Japanese scientists have now created a digital camera with such a fast speed that it's now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her gob shut.
ScottishSaint is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #6
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

ScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to behold
ScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to beholdScottishSaint is a splendid one to behold
"These two guys walk into a bar, and they've each got a black eye... The bartender asks the first guy. "What happened to you?"

The first guy responds "I had a slight mishap of words with my wife.. You see, we were getting plane tickets, and the lady behind the terminal was REALLY big breasted and I accidentally said `Two pickets to titsburg please!' and I MEANT to say 'Two tickets to Pittsburgh!' and she hit me.."

The bartender looks at the second guy and asks. "And you?"

The second guy responds "I had a slight mishap of words also.. This morning, while I was eating breakfast, I meant to say 'Please pass the margarine' but instead, I accidentally said `You fat, ugly, stupid b***h, you ruined my f****ng life'..."

Last edited by ScottishSaint; 02-04-2010 at 02:52 PM.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #7
Very Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galbreath34 View Post
Nothing like a good DV joke, well except a good lynching joke.
I don't mind them. Because I know that if a man beats me once, he better beat me to death.
KardiacKat is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #8
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

I get sent alot of these jokes from my mates.

We have all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them?
I have given some examples below to help you make the distinction.

GUTS- Is arriving home late, after a night out with the boys only to be met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask "are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere"?

BALLS- Is arriving home late after a night out with the boys, smelling of perfume, beer and with lipstick on your collar, then having the balls to slap your wifes arse and say, "your next fatty".

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #9
That's What She Said!

rob021275 is a jewel in the rough
rob021275 is a jewel in the roughrob021275 is a jewel in the roughrob021275 is a jewel in the roughrob021275 is a jewel in the roughrob021275 is a jewel in the roughrob021275 is a jewel in the roughrob021275 is a jewel in the rough
Q: What's the first thing a battered woman should do?

A: The dishes if she's smart.

/it's only a joke
rob021275 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2010, 03:35 PM   #10
Really?

Galbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Galbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club Member

The Report Abuse button is interesting here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Jordan
How you like that answer? How you like that? You like it? Boom. Left to be interpreted -- or not.
Galbreath34 is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
Easily annoyed

Wolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger Club
Wolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger ClubWolbrat 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by KardiacKat View Post
I don't mind them. Because I know that if a man beats me once, he better beat me to death.
As I tell GW, "You better make the first shot count, because you won't get a second one."
Wolbrat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #12
Super Forum Fanatic

livefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true Saint
livefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true Saint
Quote:

LMAO. That was funny, I'm dying over here!

Old 02-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #13
611, 19, 5-6

daybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Club
daybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Club
Dave Attel:
So I see this girl sitting at the bar, and I decide to go annoy the crap out of her. Then I see she has a black eye, and think "Oh, Great. She doesnt listen."

daybreaker is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2010, 07:29 PM   #14
Newbie Dad

Rickboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Rickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRickboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:

[Larry] I don't care who you are, that's funny [/Larry]
Rickboy is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.