New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
Grade the Saints 2014 Draft
A
B
C
D
F
Sponsored Ads

Old 06-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
No Jacket Required

Randy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enough
Who Dat Nation Sign

Ran across this in a local po-boy shop a while back and finally tracked one down for me.

Sign is metal and about 30" or so across. Tag on it said Prairieville; anybody ran across one of these?
Randy S is offline Reply With Quote

10 out of 10 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #2
Pro-Bowler

SaintRay is marching in
SaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching in
Got mine in Houma awhile back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2484.JPG (260.4 KB, 48 views)
SaintRay is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
Rookie

saintsfan_4life is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan_4life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy S View Post
Ran across this in a local po-boy shop a while back and finally tracked one down for me.

Sign is metal and about 30" or so across. Tag on it said Prairieville; anybody ran across one of these?
NICE!! Where did you find yours?
saintsfan_4life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
Next

Saint Dupree is a splendid one to beholdSaint Dupree is a splendid one to beholdSaint Dupree is a splendid one to behold
Saint Dupree is a splendid one to beholdSaint Dupree is a splendid one to beholdSaint Dupree is a splendid one to beholdSaint Dupree is a splendid one to beholdSaint Dupree is a splendid one to beholdSaint Dupree is a splendid one to beholdSaint Dupree is a splendid one to behold
I have got to get me one of these! Please let me know where i can purchase one >)

Old 06-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
I can has road win?

Location: a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature.
Devildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club Member
Devildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club Member
My parents picked up 2 of them in Canton, TX, of all places. They actually had a ton of Saints stuff.

We're taking over the world! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
No Jacket Required

Randy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enoughRandy S will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
My parents picked up 2 of them in Canton, TX, of all places. They actually had a ton of Saints stuff.

Canton didn't even cross my mind, but seems obvious now that you called it out. I can see where they would have a bunch of Saints gear.

Found mine in a little shop in Bastrop, LA. PM's to those who asked.

And yes; we are taking over the world!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #7
самозащита без оружия

BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I need to get one. How much and where did you get it?
BleedBlackNGold is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
Tailgating Enthusiast

mrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
mrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famermrbeebe228 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Do they make one with the saints fleur in the middle? i know its prob a trademark thing, but i'm not into the antique fleurs at all.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #9
No Jacket Required

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlackNGold View Post
I need to get one. How much and where did you get it?
$50, got it in Bastrop, La. If it's ok with the mods, I'll post the name of the place?

Old 06-14-2011, 11:01 PM   #10
Veteran Starter

CrunkSaintFan is on a distinguished roadCrunkSaintFan is on a distinguished roadCrunkSaintFan is on a distinguished roadCrunkSaintFan is on a distinguished roadCrunkSaintFan is on a distinguished roadCrunkSaintFan is on a distinguished road
I would like the info on where to get 2 of those. Been trying to find one of those for the longest.

email jayp1025@yahoo.com

Thanks
CrunkSaintFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #11
Hall-of-Famer

xpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to behold
xpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy S View Post
$50, got it in Bastrop, La. If it's ok with the mods, I'll post the name of the place?
My mom got me one for Christmas at some place near Bastrop. So I'd assume that its the same place heh

Old 06-15-2011, 01:01 AM   #12
Pro-Bowler

jdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to all
jdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to alljdl1201 is a name known to all
Please post where I can one of these. They are beautiful.
jdl1201 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2011, 06:36 AM   #13
No Jacket Required

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeebe228 View Post
Do they make one with the saints fleur in the middle? i know its prob a trademark thing, but i'm not into the antique fleurs at all.
The one I bought was the only style they had.

Old 06-15-2011, 07:02 AM   #14
Pro-Bowler

SaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsGold has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog View Post

That sounds about right. Need to have someone check this out for me. I'm not far from Canton.
SaintsGold is offline Reply With Quote