Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 02-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
XLIV

DSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to behold
DSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

Wearing Jerseys at Saints Games

http://blog.nola.com/nolasports/

The Official SaintsReport Podcast
DSchexnaydre is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
Hall-of-Famer

BigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura about
Someone should tell him that Willie Roaf retired.
BigRonJon is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
XLIV

DSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to behold
DSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to beholdDSchexnaydre is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonJon View Post
Someone should tell him that Willie Roaf retired.

Wow...I totally screwed that one up...Inexcusable...

The Official SaintsReport Podcast
DSchexnaydre is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
Hall-of-Famer

TheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to behold
TheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to beholdTheMike62987 is a splendid one to behold
My favorite is the Steve Gleason jersey I have. No one here in Texas has a clue who he is.
TheMike62987 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #5
No White Flags!

workhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to all
workhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to all
read it this morning, David. Great read!
workhorse is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #6
Pro-Bowler

scttybb is becoming pretty popularscttybb is becoming pretty popularscttybb is becoming pretty popularscttybb is becoming pretty popularscttybb is becoming pretty popularscttybb is becoming pretty popularscttybb is becoming pretty popularscttybb is becoming pretty popularscttybb is becoming pretty popular
Who cares what jersey you where. I your wound a little tight. Only thing that even semi catches my attention is someone wearing a jersey to a game and neither team is playing. example: wearing a cowboys jersey to a saints vs. falcons game. But I don't want to shoot them in the back of the head or anything.
scttybb is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 04:11 PM   #7

'79 Saints is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a personalized authetic white jersey, with my number on it.

I don't care. If I'm spending $300+ on a jersey, I'm wearing whatever the hell I want on it.

However, it got to be quite popular in 2006, because my number is #12.

One "rule" he missed in regards to buying knock off jerseys. Watch yourself on Ebay... if you are the poor guy who bought his gold Saints jersey off of ebay, and when you got it the color is actually closer to flourecent yellow or a nacho cheese gold, then guess what? Live an dlearn. Throw it in the trash (or cut grass with it) and buy another one that's closer to the Saints' shade of gold.

Oh, and some adults CAN wear youth extra large... buxom women for example.
'79 Saints is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #8
No White Flags!

workhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to all
workhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to allworkhorse is a name known to all
I hate sports cross dressers...those that wear hockey sweaters to baseball games or baseball jerseys at a football game.
workhorse is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #9
Hall-of-Famer

BigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura about
Its hard to admit this but I have 2 Aaron Brooks jerseys. They do nothing but take up closet space. Any ideas what to do with them?????

Old 02-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #10
Boo Boo Bear

geauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
geauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famergeauxboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
WOW! Someone needs to relax and mind their own business. I wear what I want when I want and I am not doing it for anyone else BUT me.

Case in point. I wore my Horn jersey to the bar to watch the Giants beat up on the Pats. I don't have any jerseys of either team, so I wore what I wanted. I got looks and I don't care.

Many more serious issues that need addressing over someone and their poor selection of attire.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:42 PM   #11
Longtime Lurker

COsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to behold
COsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to beholdCOsaintsfan is a splendid one to behold
What if you make your wife wear a Shuler jersey?

Since she doesn't know anything, and is just happy to be in Saints gear, is that really hurting anyone?
COsaintsfan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
it's our time.. down here

Shadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger Club
Shadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger ClubShadeaux 50K Burger Club
nice work.. I always enjoy reading your articles

Shadeaux is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #13
Hall-of-Famer

Yeah, good article dude. I wasnt trying to be critical about Roaf.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #14
unnecessarily vulgar

ibelieve is marching in
ibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonJon View Post
Its hard to admit this but I have 2 Aaron Brooks jerseys. They do nothing but take up closet space. Any ideas what to do with them?????
Got you beat, I have a puma one, a throw back one and an authentic one. I am not ashamed of them. Im glad we have Drew and would not trade him for anyone but I loved AB and still do. One of the nicest athletes I have ever met.
ibelieve is offline Reply With Quote