New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-04-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
Veteran

YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!
Super Bowl Ring Hat?

Anybody know where I can find one of these?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bling+Bling+Liosel.jpg (38.4 KB, 864 views)
YoMomma is offline Reply With Quote

11 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #2
Saintastic

Taceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Taceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Probably self-made, if I had to guess.
Taceo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #3

JustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished road
I just mentioned that in another post. I wanted to ask the couple where they got them from but it was too big a crowd to make the attempt. But those are on my MUST have list. I would love to wear them for the Vikings game.
JustMe&U is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
Practice Squad

SaintsFanNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, they are self-made. I spoke with them, and while they look good enough to have been purchased, they carved them from a block of styrofoam, great job. They were like celebrities there yesterday, with everyone asking them where they got them and taking their picture.
SaintsFanNOLA is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
SR is my life!

Saint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to behold
Saint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to behold
That is awesome. Too bad they couldn't put them into mass production. They could make a fortune off of them this week alone.
Saint Jeremy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2010, 10:31 AM   #6

JustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished roadJustMe&U is on a distinguished road
I imagine ONE of those would be an expensive purchase.

Old 09-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
SR is my life!

Saint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to behold
Saint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to beholdSaint Jeremy is a splendid one to behold
Well someone marketed this:

Saint Jeremy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

DOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura aboutDOFF6356 has a spectacular aura about
now thats epic!
DOFF6356 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #9
2015 Super Bowl!

TXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true Saint
TXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true SaintTXSAINTFAN is a true Saint
That's AWESOME! I'd wear one of those in a heartbeat.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:04 AM   #10
Veteran

YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!YoMomma is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanNOLA View Post
Yes, they are self-made. I spoke with them, and while they look good enough to have been purchased, they carved them from a block of styrofoam, great job. They were like celebrities there yesterday, with everyone asking them where they got them and taking their picture.
Ah, ok thanks. That's too bad, because I sure wanted to buy one lol

I think they did an excellent job on them. Can't even imagine how much time it took to make one.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:32 AM   #11
Bringing the wood

n10sivern is on a distinguished roadn10sivern is on a distinguished roadn10sivern is on a distinguished road
rion has a new one now. looks even better.

n10sivern is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #12
All-Pro

swordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popularswordstrike is becoming pretty popular
IMO they look too professionally done to be hand made.
swordstrike is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2010, 09:48 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by n10sivern View Post
rion has a new one now. looks even better.

Wow, yeah that one does look better! Did he make this one too?

Old 09-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #14

He looks kinda like Mr. Big from Sex and the City. I still want to find me a RING like that this season. So Cool!