home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 08-11-2007, 10:32 AM   #1

GetLooseDeuce is an unknown quantity at this point
Stupid Things Overheard at Saints vs Bills

www.nolasportsreport.com
GetLooseDeuce is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 10:45 AM   #2

Stephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished road
Dude has some VERY valid points!!!
Stephen2121 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
I want to 3-Peat

richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!richdog3 is a BEAST!
Years ago, i heard someone behind me say "he was down! his knees hit before the ball came out." This was in reference to a fumble on Hebert....Hebert fell on his back. His knees could not hit the ground before the ball came out.
richdog3 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 10:56 AM   #4
I should change my avi

Saintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsphere has a spectacular aura about
Great article.
Saintsphere is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 11:17 AM   #5
Very Banned

llama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
llama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Thanks for the link.
llama is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 11:28 AM   #6
Lint smoker

RebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true Saint
RebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true Saint
Excellent read, thanks for posting.

He would have an ulcer if he read this site. Or maybe he does and is a quality posters.

Old 08-11-2007, 11:35 AM   #7
More than 15K posts served!

CHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
CHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCHI-TOWNSAINT is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
My main beef is when morons pick up on other peoples opinions and just regurgitate them as their own without really forming their own opinion.

Like, "Meachem sucks", then you ask "OK, why does he suck"? And they say, "uh.............uh..............uh.............uh.. ............didn't he drop that pass a couple plays ago?" "No that was player X." "Well, I don't know, but he does suck!"
CHI-TOWNSAINT is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 01:15 PM   #8
Veteran Starter

Stephen is on a distinguished roadStephen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHI-TOWNSAINT View Post
My main beef is when morons pick up on other peoples opinions and just regurgitate them as their own without really forming their own opinion.
You've just described all of politics, print media, and television.
Stephen is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 02:26 PM   #9
Very Banned

nolazach is an unknown quantity at this point
IDK but some of our "fans" (16) gave me grief because of my Drew Brees Autographed pro-bowl jersey. Which they couldn't tell apart from a Bills jersey. Every time I went to a different area to meet up with some one I got called out, until they read "Brees". I thought my Saints hat was enough to give away my allegance.

I had flew in from Cleveland (Canton made a week out of the last game) two hours before and didn't have the time to retrieve a proper black and gold jersey.

I was not the only one, as my group was quick to point out any other "Pro Bowl #9 jersey" and I would ask the guys each of which said they had been given crap about it.

To all those guys, please learn to tell the diffenerce between a pro-bowl jersey and a Bills jersey.

But I myself will never make the mistake of wearing any saints apparel that is the other teams colors. Unless we play pittsburg, who claim to also wear gold.
nolazach is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #10
optimist-someone has to

ratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished road
I agree with him on Copper. The rest of it I don't disagree with, but how can you enjoy the game if you let all of that bother you?
ratfusion is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #11
BRING THE WOOD!

atceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
atceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Fameratceagle is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
from the article:

Stupid Things Overheard at Saints vs Bills
Posted by David Schexnaydre Jr August 11, 2007 9:32AM

- One thought on Olindo Mare: I know his leg is very strong. But, does this make him tend to kick the ball at a lower trajectory (to get maximum distance) which makes him susceptible to getting kicks blocked? I don't have any evidence for this, but just a thought.

You'd think the author would do a little research before he made this statement. So Mare gets a kick blocked and he thinks he knows why. But if he would have taken time to look at his stats, he would see that Mare has 5 regular season blocked kicks in his 10 yr career.
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1751

Whereas in comparison, Venetari has 3 blocked kicks in his career, Longwell has 10 and Vanderjagt has 9. Glad to see this guy doing his homework.

Last edited by atceagle; 08-11-2007 at 05:35 PM.
atceagle is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 05:10 PM   #12
Sour Pennies

Eeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true Saint
Eeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true Saint

Old 08-11-2007, 05:34 PM   #13
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

jasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popularjasonl55 is becoming pretty popular
jasonl55 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2007, 06:41 PM   #14
Sec117 Row26

Khan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Khan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerKhan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
what does Jason David wearing knee high socks and a towel have to do with anything?

that's like McKenzie being good cuz he has dreads...

:dunno:
Khan is offline Reply With Quote