home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 03-12-2010, 11:48 AM   #1
Official SR Twitter Team

redjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saint
redjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saint

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

Saints Training Camp will be in Metairie again this season.

http://twitter.com/lholder_cbs_nba

Loomis said training camp will be in Metairie again.
#Saints and #Texans requested they face each other & practiced vs. each other in NOLA

Last edited by redjem25; 03-12-2010 at 12:22 PM.
redjem25 is online now Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
is not a rookie

Yoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Yoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of FamerYoweigh is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
yay
11/3/13 METLIFE STADIUM 10/6/13 SOLDIER FIELD 12/9/12 METLIFE STADIUM 10/21/12 RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM 11/13/11 GEORGIA DOME 10/9/11 BoA STADIUM 12/27/10 GEORGIA DOME 09/20/10 CANDLESTICK PARK 10/25/09 LANDSHARK STADIUM 12/10/07 GEORGIA DOME
Yoweigh is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #3
Sprole'n with my homies

saint hdawg is on a distinguished roadsaint hdawg is on a distinguished road
+ rep thanks for the info! I'm glad it's in Metairie, the drive to Jackson was too much from where my brother stays.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
Keeping the Faith

*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Yep Yep and i`ll be there with camera in hand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Saints-facility-guide.jpg (105.9 KB, 341 views)

It's called tackle football for a reason!
*_deuce_* is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #5
Hall-of-Famer

whodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to behold
whodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdabeaux is a splendid one to behold
Training camp is where we thought it would be. If your going to crown it, then crown it, but it is where we thought it would be.
whodatdabeaux is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
Is that the Saints D ?

DomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to behold
DomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to beholdDomeDude is a splendid one to behold
Unfortunately I didnt make it to any practices last year and I live maybe 10 minutes from the facility. I liked when it was out of town cuz I would plan a long weekend, get a hotel and attend all the practices during those 3-4 days. For some reason when it's here I always seem to have something more pressing to attend to than getting to go to the practices. Well I also had a 10 month old baby at the time, so that made it harder to get to the practicesas well. This year she is old enough to come with me I would think. I turned my 2 nephews (9 and 6) into HUGE Saints fans, and I was hoping to take them to jackson last year for one of these long weekends which they would have loved, but the Saints held camp here instead, turns out I didnt bring them to a single practice. Maybe I'll get a room at one of those cheesy hotels across the street from the facility this year for my long football weekend, I could make it a football, prostitute, and drug addict watching weekend, of course that would pretty much eliminate me involving my nephews.
DomeDude is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010, 06:52 AM   #7
Fleur de LEE

jayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
jayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
bump... i missed this thread a month ago, figured a few other ppl have too...

since my baby girl was born
jayd265 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:12 AM   #8
MDK32!!

GeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of lightGeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of light
GeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of lightGeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of lightGeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of lightGeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet. I'll be driving home to Morgan City for a wedding on the 30th. Looks like I'll have to be there a day or two early now........

Since the world ended. (silly Mayans)
GeauxSainz is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010, 07:24 AM   #9
Superbowl bound!

pat-311 is an unknown quantity at this point
It is nice to have it so close. I just wish they would add more seating at the metarie facility. Having it on a college campus means you generally have a stadium or atleast plenty of space for seating.
pat-311 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #10
Infamous Saint.

Prodigy is a glorious beacon of light
Prodigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of lightProdigy is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats to the Texans btw, their first winning season
Prodigy is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #11
Veteran Starter

BIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura aboutBIGDADDYFRED has a spectacular aura about
We need to plan a tailgating event for saintsreport members. As soon as the TC schedule comes out we should rally up and eat some good food before and after practice.
Best time to get to know members and get player autographs!

Old 04-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #12
Super Forum Fanatic

scott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to behold
scott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to beholdscott88 is a splendid one to behold
Didn't the Saints and Texans practice/scrimmage against each other last year in Texas?
scott88 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010, 08:34 AM   #13
Veteran

eatmoreyeah is on a distinguished roadeatmoreyeah is on a distinguished roadeatmoreyeah is on a distinguished roadeatmoreyeah is on a distinguished road
^Yes sir.
eatmoreyeah is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010, 08:43 AM   #14
Fleur de LEE

jayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
jayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott88 View Post
Didn't the Saints and Texans practice/scrimmage against each other last year in Texas?
i believe thats around the same time jammal brown went down with injury...

and they had a fight... anyone rem who was in it? i rem the texans were getting mad at the saints defense picking up the ball after each dropped pass and running with it to practice...

since my baby girl was born
jayd265 is offline Reply With Quote