New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 07-22-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
Pro-Bowler

Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!
Saints Schedule Wallpaper...

Hi guys (and girls). Here's a really nice wallpaper that is on my FB wall from the Saints site. Check it out. Looks really nice.
http://bit.ly/NOSWP

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
minion_patriot_drinker

mikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Club
mikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Club
That is nice
mikaloyd is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 03:41 AM   #3
Pro-Bowler

Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!Carey is a BEAST!
I hadn't fully reviewed the schedule since it was released. Both Monday night games are at home. That's pretty sweet. We are 7-2 in MNF games including 4 and 0 against the Falcons under Payton. I don't see that changing this year, and it could be an important game coming so late in the season (2nd to last game the day after Christmas).
Carey is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 04:16 AM   #4
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Saintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura about
Personally I'm really liking how our games against the failcons are flipped this year from last year now instead of going to their place late they come to the Dome

edit saw this on twitter today so it is now my desktop wallpaper
Saintsfan22 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 04:17 AM   #5
Ambience Director

MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!
That's pretty awesome. Yous guys should check out ToonPaint for iPhone. I've been using it to make all of my pictures cartoonized and thus better than they actually are. Like my avatar!

Old 07-22-2011, 06:40 AM   #6
Hot Sauce Addict.

Gumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to behold
Gumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, one of the best I've seen in a while
Gumerk is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #7
Loomise-ite

GameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
GameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I seen Official New Orleans Saints posted it on twitter yesterday and immediately set it as my desktop at work. Looks great and is almost up to standards for wallpapers found on the wallpaper board here.

Old 07-22-2011, 07:48 AM   #8
Canadian Whodat

nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!nosaint77 is a BEAST!
very nice but the schedule gets hard to read on my res when i stretched it to fit
nosaint77 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 08:27 AM   #9
Subscribing Member

mc4saints is a true Saintmc4saints is a true Saintmc4saints is a true Saint
mc4saints is a true Saintmc4saints is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaint77 View Post
very nice but the schedule gets hard to read on my res when i stretched it to fit
I agree. I am currently enjoying this one created by Mid City Fan.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/UzcwsT6...1_eastern.html

Are You Not Entertained??
mc4saints is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 08:57 AM   #10
Hometown Superbowl 2012!

Albi will become famous soon enoughAlbi will become famous soon enoughAlbi will become famous soon enoughAlbi will become famous soon enoughAlbi will become famous soon enoughAlbi will become famous soon enoughAlbi will become famous soon enoughAlbi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc4saints View Post
I agree. I am currently enjoying this one created by Mid City Fan.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/UzcwsT6...1_eastern.html
The original one posted has much better resolution that this one. It also has the dates of all the playoffs games we will be playing in.
Albi is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 09:24 AM   #11
Subscribing Member

sacrosaint is a splendid one to beholdsacrosaint is a splendid one to beholdsacrosaint is a splendid one to behold
sacrosaint is a splendid one to beholdsacrosaint is a splendid one to behold
Awesome. Shared it with folks in my office. Thanks so much!
sacrosaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #12
Saints' fan 4ever

ndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saint
ndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saint
Awesome "pigskin texture" on the schedule; nice job!

I like the fact that we have a late-season "BYE." Then, if that wasn't enough, we continue after the BYE week with two-straight home games.

Love the schedule. Let's get rolling!

Old 07-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #13
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Darth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to behold
Darth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to beholdDarth Deuce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey View Post
I hadn't fully reviewed the schedule since it was released. Both Monday night games are at home. That's pretty sweet. We are 7-2 in MNF games including 4 and 0 against the Falcons under Payton. I don't see that changing this year, and it could be an important game coming so late in the season (2nd to last game the day after Christmas).
Notice also that 9 of our last 10 games of the season are in a dome.
Darth Deuce is offline Reply With Quote