home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #29
Subscribing Member

stevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Club
stevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Train View Post
False
Really? Ok so maybe "have to" was too strong.

http://www.connpost.com/sports/ci_13398199?source=rss

Last edited by stevend; 09-29-2009 at 01:25 PM.
stevend is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #30
HE=The Fool I Pity!

Old Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura aboutOld Paint has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuJaguar00 View Post
The game (Jets vs. Saints) isn't currently showing on my guide w/ Cox in Baton Rouge. Anyone else having the same issue?
It will be on WAFB. Baton ROuge isn't the evil anti-Saints city that it's made out to be. My DirectTV guide has it listed...Cox has been hemoraging coustomers for a while to Direct and Dish Network...They don't need that kind of trouble.
Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.
Old Paint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #31
Bring the Wood!

jimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saint
jimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saintjimrip is a true Saint
New maps are out.. looks like slingbox for me this week

http://the506.com/nflmaps/
jimrip is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #32
Loggies Rule!!!!

daMixter has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstarz View Post
For an out of region fan, that is a kickass resource. Thanks!

WooHoo! I'm in Utah and Utah's blue! (Saints/Jets)

There IS a God!
daMixter is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #33
Super Moderator

Location: Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans (Algiers), LA
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrip View Post

Same for me, since we likely won't make it to a sports bar to watch (still fighting the flu around here). CBS doesn't have the doubleheader, which means the only CBS game we'll get is the early Texans game. Gag.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:06 AM   #34
Pro-Bowler

FLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to behold
FLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to beholdFLSaintsFan is a splendid one to behold
Not for us in FL. Have to watch the Fins.
FLSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 04:05 AM   #35
Hall-of-Famer

Merl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Merl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMerl is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Paint View Post
It will be on WAFB. Baton ROuge isn't the evil anti-Saints city that it's made out to be. My DirectTV guide has it listed...Cox has been hemoraging coustomers for a while to Direct and Dish Network...They don't need that kind of trouble.
The Cable and Satellite Co's have NOTHING to do with what the local affiliates show on their channels.

Merl is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 09:55 AM   #36

Stephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished roadStephen2121 is on a distinguished road
Im not seeing anything on the maps
Stephen2121 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 10:06 AM   #37
Trek expert & WoW junkie

SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!SuperSaint is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by workhorse View Post
whenever and AFC and an NFC team play, the television rights always go to the visiting team...therefore, since the Jets are playing in the dome, CBS, who televises all of the AFC games, get coverage of Jets-Saints.
To simplify, whenever an NFC team plays at an AFC team, FOX has the rights if it isn't an ESPN or NFLN game. Likewise, when an AFC plays at an NFC site, it's a CBS telecast unless otherwise obligated.

“Central banks are the deadliest entity existing against the Constitution. If the people allow private banks to control currency, their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied.” - Thomas Jefferson
SuperSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #38
Pro-Bowler

Abita Bengal is on a distinguished roadAbita Bengal is on a distinguished road
Week four and I have yet to see a Saints game on TV. I thought for sure this would be on TV here, but naa.. it's an early game and I get to see the Titans play. I'm so p***** off. Won't have this problem next year. I'll be back in Louisiana, permanently.
Abita Bengal is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 12:27 PM   #39
Veteran Starter

Willie HOU is on a distinguished roadWillie HOU is on a distinguished road
I know after watching the replay of this game we had better block David harris ..he gave Kerry Collins the blues. I noticed that the Titans had some success running but we can not get behind in the score if we do the Jets bring a lot of heat...

Old 09-30-2009, 12:32 PM   #40
minion_patriot_drinker

mikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Club
mikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Club
I get Oakland @ Houston, Giants @ KC and Dallas @ Denver

In the words of Charlie Brown, "I got a rock"
mikaloyd is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #41

AeonSaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrip View Post

I hate how Panama City seems to lie somewhere in between two different colors. I am never able to tell which game I am getting until it starts.
AeonSaar is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #42
All-Pro

TCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonSaar View Post
I hate how Panama City seems to lie somewhere in between two different colors. I am never able to tell which game I am getting until it starts.

You can probably use the web to look at your TV Guide schedule for this coming Sunday, depending if you use Dish Network or a cable company, or if you just get local channels, there is a guide somewhere online for your zip code, so do some searching and should be able to find out.