New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 10-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Pro-Bowler

Bayou has disabled reputation
Saints Fans' costumes

Over the years the Saints always have some of the best dressed fans in costumes. There's been Moses, Charlie, etc. Post your pics of any awesome fan pics from over time.

Bayou is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
Hall-of-Famer

porculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
porculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famerporculator is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
porculator is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
Hall-of-Famer

doctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
doctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I don't have any pictures, but after Katrina one of my worries was the great fans in costumes that are such a great part of the game. Where was Moses? Where was the Pope? Where was the Whistle Man? Were they OK? Would they ever make it back to the games? It is all part of what New Orleans and the Saints are all about. I was so happy to see them return. It is all part of the rebuilding of the city. Thanks guys!
doctorj is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
Veteran Starter

resin is on a distinguished roadresin is on a distinguished roadresin is on a distinguished road
resin is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
Pro-Bowler

What's that Clown dude's name??? They always show him on the nationally televised games. Recently, the guys dressed VooDoo were awesome looking...might have been the home opener against Detroit.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #6
minion_patriot_drinker

mikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Club
mikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Clubmikaloyd 40K Burger Club
Porculator that is one of the coolest pics of whistle head and Optimus Saint ever!

If Im not mistaken I think they have waded into the area they set aside for handicapped and seriously ill kids and are having fun with them in that pic. Too cool and something they dont get enough credit for.

mikaloyd is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
the only way I know how

boutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
boutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Supa Saint
Attached Images
File Type: jpg supasaint.jpg (143.8 KB, 385 views)
boutrous is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
the only way I know how

boutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
boutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
West Nile The Dirty Bird Killa (bad pic I know)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg west-nile.jpg (51.1 KB, 254 views)
boutrous is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 09:20 PM   #9
Hall-of-Famer

doctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
doctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
[QUOTE=boutrous;2295345]Supa Saint[/Q
Supa Saint!

doctorj is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 10:57 PM   #10
In that number

voodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou View Post
Recently, the guys dressed VooDoo were awesome looking...might have been the home opener against Detroit.
I ran into about 10 other VooDoo's for the opener!!!! We are growing in numbers!!

WHO DAT!!!!

I do have something new planned for the MNF game. Been working on it during the last few months.
voodooman is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #11
robot in disguise

Optimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger Club
Optimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger ClubOptimusaint 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou View Post
What's that Clown dude's name??? They always show him on the nationally televised games. Recently, the guys dressed VooDoo were awesome looking...might have been the home opener against Detroit.
thats Mac the Quack. hes a pretty cool guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaloyd View Post
Porculator that is one of the coolest pics of whistle head and Optimus Saint ever!

If Im not mistaken I think they have waded into the area they set aside for handicapped and seriously ill kids and are having fun with them in that pic. Too cool and something they dont get enough credit for.

yeah, Whistle Monster always hangs out in one of the handicap sections to get them bucked up. i try to make a trip down there during halftime to say hello to him and take pictures with all the little kids. its one of the highlights of my game experience, seeing the little kids brighten up (and some of them get scared and i have to take my helmet off to show them im a real person!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooman View Post
I ran into about 10 other VooDoo's for the opener!!!! We are growing in numbers!!

WHO DAT!!!!

I do have something new planned for the MNF game. Been working on it during the last few months.
im sooooo pumped up for the debut of my new costume too! i keep wanting to rush things, and people keep asking me when im gonna wear it, but im holding out for MNF!!

2005-2010 Superdome sec 151 (RIP area 51) 2007: Reliant sec 117 2008: Wembley sec 141
2009: Landshark: sec 117 row 1 Fedex Field: DREAM sec 19 Superbowl: sec 146 row 1
2010: Cowboys Stadium: sec 127 row 1 Georgia Dome: sec 131 row 1
2011: Superdome sec 116 row 1 Lambeau Field sec 127 row 1 LP Field sec 116 row A
Optimusaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #12
In that number

voodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enoughvoodooman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimusaint View Post
im sooooo pumped up for the debut of my new costume too! i keep wanting to rush things, and people keep asking me when im gonna wear it, but im holding out for MNF!!
Seeing the Black and Gold Iron Man you got coming will look bad ***!!!!!
voodooman is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2009, 06:41 AM   #13
Pro-Bowler

Thanks for the Mac the Quack name.

You guys planning garb for the Monday Night Game rock. Sounds like you're going to do Saints fans proud. We'll be looking for you on national TV! No fans in the league team up like New Orleans fans!

Supa Saint ROCKS!

Old 10-03-2009, 07:34 AM   #14
The new section 152

chrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
chrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famerchrisandersen is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Optimus,
How do you get through security and the pat down? Just thinking.