Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 12-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Professor Who Dat?!

ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!ecstarz is a BEAST!
Replay Saints Games Anytime You Want

This is for anyone who may miss a Saints game on Sundays or may just want to watch the game again and doesn't have the NFL Network at home.

If you have a computer (duh) with high speed internet, a tv (preferably high def), and an xbox 360, ps3, or TIVO box (not sure about that last one), you can watch Saints games on your tv in excellent quality (even 720p HD).

I am no computer guru, but stumbled upon this ability the other day and if I can do it, just about anyone can do it.

First, you'll have to download the game from tenyardtorrents.com, but use Vuze to do so.

There may be other programs out there that can do this, but I use a program called Vuze to download torrents. You will need to download this at azureus.com. This program will actually stream the file directly onto your tv through your home network. The program does everything for you. There was absolutely no technical work I had to do whatsoever. The program converted the file (took hours), and then it streams directly through my xbox.

Here is the link to torrents for Saints games...

http://leech.tenyardtorrents.com/use...ls.php?id=6565

Here is the link to download VUZE...

http://azureus.com/

Just download the torrent you want, and in the Vuze window, if you have a PS3, Xbox 360, or TIVO box plugged into your network, it should automatically show up with the name of the console in the column to the left, near the bottom. The rest explains itself. You just drag the completely downloaded torrent into this icon on the left, and wait for it to convert. Then, with the xbox, go to my videos, and VUZE shows up as a source, and open.

I didn't just drag the entire torrent over. I opened the file and dragged each individually file (first half and then second half), but it probably doesn't matter.

If you have any problems, just ask and I'll try to help, but again, I'm no computer guru, and found this very simple and easy to setup.

Saints games new and old in High Definition anytime I want!!!

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
Who Dat!!!

dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!dribardi is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstarz View Post
This is for anyone who may miss a Saints game on Sundays or may just want to watch the game again and doesn't have the NFL Network at home.

If you have a computer (duh) with high speed internet, a tv (preferably high def), and an xbox 360, ps3, or TIVO box (not sure about that last one), you can watch Saints games on your tv in excellent quality (even 720p HD).

I am no computer guru, but stumbled upon this ability the other day and if I can do it, just about anyone can do it.

First, you'll have to download the game from tenyardtorrents.com, but use Vuze to do so.

There may be other programs out there that can do this, but I use a program called Vuze to download torrents. You will need to download this at azureus.com. This program will actually stream the file directly onto your tv through your home network. The program does everything for you. There was absolutely no technical work I had to do whatsoever. The program converted the file (took hours), and then it streams directly through my xbox.

Here is the link to torrents for Saints games...

http://leech.tenyardtorrents.com/use...ls.php?id=6565

Here is the link to download VUZE...

http://azureus.com/

Just download the torrent you want, and in the Vuze window, if you have a PS3, Xbox 360, or TIVO box plugged into your network, it should automatically show up with the name of the console in the column to the left, near the bottom. The rest explains itself. You just drag the completely downloaded torrent into this icon on the left, and wait for it to convert. Then, with the xbox, go to my videos, and VUZE shows up as a source, and open.

I didn't just drag the entire torrent over. I opened the file and dragged each individually file (first half and then second half), but it probably doesn't matter.

If you have any problems, just ask and I'll try to help, but again, I'm no computer guru, and found this very simple and easy to setup.

Saints games new and old in High Definition anytime I want!!!
that's what jameskp does for us!!! thanks for restating what jameskp has already written in here.....some may have missed it

thanks alot jameskp your caps are amazing
dribardi is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
Classic Games

CDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true Saint
CDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true SaintCDThe1 is a true Saint

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

All the 2009 games are also available on the Classic Games Board for those who don't want to mess with torrents. You can download the embedded vid straight from my 4shared site also.

Not nitpicking, just giving different alternatives.

My NFL Game Collection (2,500 NFL games, including 582 Saints games!)
CDThe1 is offline Reply With Quote