Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 10-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #1

ezman830 is on a distinguished roadezman830 is on a distinguished roadezman830 is on a distinguished roadezman830 is on a distinguished roadezman830 is on a distinguished road
The REAL Sir Saint Logo (Beware of re-works)

The other day I spent 4 hours on the computer trying to locate ANY information I could about the "Sir Saint", "Stanley Saint", "Iron Jaw" logo. Whatever name you prefer. I only found a couple mentions of it, and that they are bringing it back, but no information on the original logo. I decided to re-draw it. I have the licensed saints logos to accompany it. I am attaching a pdf to this post. If anyone needs this logo, don't hesitate to email. I can send it. This logo is too good to stop using. I PROMISE THIS IS IT!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sir Saint.pdf (79.6 KB, 1273 views)
ezman830 is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #2
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

UptownSaintsFan is a jewel in the rough
UptownSaintsFan is a jewel in the roughUptownSaintsFan is a jewel in the rough
awesome job. is there any one to use it as a deskto background

Old 10-02-2008, 08:45 AM   #3

ezman830 is on a distinguished roadezman830 is on a distinguished roadezman830 is on a distinguished roadezman830 is on a distinguished roadezman830 is on a distinguished road
making it a background

It has to be a jpeg, a bmp, or a gif. If you have Acrobat®, you can open and save it as a jpeg. Same for Photoshop. If you have Illustrator, you have to export it. If you don't have any of those programs, send me your email and I'll email it to you. Let me know if I can help.
ezman830 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #4
Saintastic

Taceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Taceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTaceo is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Fantastic job!
Taceo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2008, 09:08 AM   #5
I Am The One Who Knocks

ShoelessTroy is a true SaintShoelessTroy is a true SaintShoelessTroy is a true Saint
ShoelessTroy is a true SaintShoelessTroy is a true SaintShoelessTroy is a true SaintShoelessTroy is a true SaintShoelessTroy is a true SaintShoelessTroy is a true SaintShoelessTroy is a true Saint
Nice Job!!!
ShoelessTroy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2008, 01:39 PM   #6
Pro-Bowler

SaintMike is on a distinguished roadSaintMike is on a distinguished roadSaintMike is on a distinguished roadSaintMike is on a distinguished road
I hate to tell you, but that is not the original logo. The letters spelling saints are wrong. The older original version was a different type of lettering. I have a 1967 sticker of sir saint and the lettering is more of a scripted version of the saints font that is used now. Look to the left and you can see the original font on the sir saint under my screen name.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #7
DIE HARD SAINT FAN

Dogpoundrus is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good

Old 10-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #8
Hi Mileage

Super is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to behold
Super is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to beholdSuper is a splendid one to behold
always been my favorite logo. I even remmebr when you got a free glass with fill up at shell and they had that logo on it. That was long long time ago.
Super is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #9

crjonesfl is an unknown quantity at this point
Can anyone please place the Sir Saint Logo with the SB trophy as a jpg, bmp, etc file so I can download it...thanks.
crjonesfl is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #10
Taste it. You'll love it.

Purple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Purple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPurple Haze is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Why'd you make it a .pdf?

Here:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...7/SirSaint.jpg

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #11
Refusing to backpedal

RadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to behold
RadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to behold
Man he has skinny legs. Just imagine how he'd look in our all-black uni's.
RadsRock is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #12
Veteran

difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!difrnt is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
For design reasons, I'd assume if you have illustrator you can open it in there and you'd have the actual vector.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #13

crjonesfl is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone have the sir saint with the Superbowl trophy, not the football?
crjonesfl is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2011, 02:49 PM   #14
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

KiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
KiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKiwiSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Has anyone done this as a tattoo? If so, please post a pic. I was thinking of getting one...