New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 01-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
Super Forum Fanatic

SaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
SaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
If the Saints win, how many of you will have a superbowl ring made?

I would like one with real gold and diamonds just like the real one, I hope the same jeweler will make me one, I might have to change it some, like put my name on it or something,

who else wants one?

Tes/HGH/Thy
SaintsJunkie is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
Subscribing Member

KulBreez is a glorious beacon of light
KulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of lightKulBreez is a glorious beacon of light
i would have to go with cubic zirconias and gold plate. me not rich, like apparently some of the people on here.
KulBreez is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #3

Dougie V is on a distinguished roadDougie V is on a distinguished roadDougie V is on a distinguished roadDougie V is on a distinguished roadDougie V is on a distinguished roadDougie V is on a distinguished roadDougie V is on a distinguished road
I think they would definitely sell replicas-(CZ 14 carat gold).. I don't think that you would have to go through the trouble of having one made, but if you did have to, I would definitely want one(w/o the diamonds-Too rich for my blood!!!)
Dougie V is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
The Phenom

FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Count me out!
Over/Under-10 hours until TruSaint makes a new Saints mock draft volume #874, with Aaron Murray on it.
-FLASH __________________
FLASH is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
Who Dat in MS

yello 5.0 has disabled reputation
Count me in! (Half-sized)
yello 5.0 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #6
Not one DIME, Roger

AceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
AceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KulBreez View Post
i would have to go with cubic zirconias and gold plate. me not rich, like apparently some of the people on here.

^^Yup^^
AceTW is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
Thanks MJ!

Flipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger Club
Flipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger Club
I might have the diamonds in my grill removed and made into a ring.
Flipx99 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #8
Hey! Where's Perry?

gboudx has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

Why would a fan have a Super Bowl ring made? We didn't win the game.
gboudx is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 20 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #9
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gboudx View Post
Why ruin it for us?
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
Super Forum Fanatic

SaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
SaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
THE NFL pays about $5000 dollars per ring, thats not bad. I cant wait to see the design

Im hoping it has a fleur de lis on it and gold ring, they do have replicas for 300-999 for many of the rings on ebay, but I would love to have a real one.

I wonder if aucion heart jeweler or something like that is going to make them, I think they bid on it so it could be anyone, if anyone knows in the future please let me know.

Tes/HGH/Thy
SaintsJunkie is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
Contributor

SAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
SAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gboudx View Post
It's called a souvernir. You know, like when we buy commemorative footballs or helmets even though we do not play the game?
SAINTSFAN is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #12
I love gravy

Scorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to behold
Scorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to beholdScorpius is a splendid one to behold
250,000, one for each dollar that Sean Payton gave up to get Gregg Williams.
Scorpius is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #13
Hey! Where's Perry?

gboudx has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINTSFAN View Post
It's called a souvernir. You know, like when we buy commemorative footballs or helmets even though we do not play the game?
It just seems odd to me for a fan to wear a Super Bowl ring. Those are usually relegated to members of the team and staff. But to each his own. I ain't gonna tell you how to spend you're money.
gboudx is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #14
unnecessarily vulgar

ibelieve is marching in
ibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching in
Re: If the Saints win, how many of you will have a superbowl ring made?

They have replicas of almost every teams ring for like 500 to 600 bucks on some websites. I just googled replica superbowl ring. Not to bad.

ibelieve is offline Reply With Quote